With price transparency, you will know exactly what you are paying. Our discounted Direct / Self Pay Option is available to anyone who wishes to pay (as the name implies) directly for their medical care as well as those patients with no insurance and to those individuals who have insurance plans that we do not contract with. Most of our patients have health insurance and many with out of network benefits. If you plan to file an insurance claim, these prices may not apply to you. If you do not feel like you are getting the care you need from your network providers, we are here to offer an unbiased opinion and treatment plan. Payment plans are available.
The Direct / Self Pay Option requires payment on the same day and time that services are rendered. We are able to offer a discounted price on these services because we do not have the costs associated with coding compliance, filing insurance claims, coordinating authorizations or any delays in reimbursements.
The services listed on this page is not a complete list of those offered by our office. If you do not see a treatment, procedure or surgery listed, please feel free to contact our office, but understand that a proper evaluation by our doctor is needed before recommendation for treatment, procedure or surgery is considered. Prior to performing any procedure, we will present you with an estimate to allow you to make an informed decision and help budget.
* this is not a complete list of services
- TOENAIL REMOVAL (permanent), each || 250.00
- TOENAIL REMOVAL (non-permanent), each || 100.00
- INJECTION, nerve, each || 100.00
- INJECTION, tendon, each || 150.00
- INJECTION, joint, each || 150.00
- INCISION & DRAINAGE (I&D), simple || 150.00
- INCISION & DRAINAGE, complicated || 300.00
- SURGERIES can be performed in our office surgical suite, outpatient ambulatory surgery center or in the hospital. An initial consultation and examination is required. Patients are presented with a treatment plan and surgical recommendation as well as a quote for their specific case. Payment in full is required prior to the scheduled surgery date.
- We offer all-in-one package pricing that includes all the fees we anticipate related to your surgery. This includes the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon's fee, radiographs as well as uncomplicated post-operative care visits through 90 days.
- If you plan to file any porition of your surgery to insurance, these prices may not apply.
FOR COMMON PROCEDURES AND THE PROCESS FOR SCHEDULING SURGERY WITH OUR OFFICE
- LASER THERAPY FOR TOENAILS **
series includes 5 separate treatments || starting at 250.00
- LASER THERAPY FOR SKIN
- starting session, per lesion || 250.00
- REGENERATIVE THERAPY INJECTION**
- in office procedure || starting at 800.00
- NEUROLYTIC SCLEROSING INJECTION THERAPY**
- series includes 5 separate treatments || 750.00
**requires consultation before scheduling
Stop by our office to find a variety of foot related items including accommodative felt, poron and gel pads, DaniProTM Nail Polish and porducts by MarlinzTM, PodiatreeTM and Clinical Therapeutic SolutionsTM. We are an authorized distributor for BiofreezeTM
* PLEASE CALL FOR THE MOST UPDATED PRICES / SUBJECT TO CHANGE