With price transparency, you will know exactly what you will be responsible for paying. Our Direct /Self- Pay Option requires payment on the same day and time that services are rendered. These prices are available to ALL patients - to those with no insurance and to those who have insurance plans that we do not contract with. We are able to offer a discounted price on these services because we do not have the costs associated with coding compliance, filing insurance claims, coordinating authorizations or any delays in reimbursements.
The services listed on this page is not a complete list of those offered by our office. If you do not see a treatment, procedure or surgery listed, please feel free to contact our office, but understand that a proper evaluation by our doctor is needed before recommendation for treatment, procedure or surgery is considered.
- NEW PATIENT CONSULTATION || starting at 250.00
- this in-office visit with our board certified physician includes a comprehensive podiatric examination, consultation, review of diagnostic tests and treatment plan, or a HIPAA compliant telemedicine visit online for new patient consultation /second opinion
- FOLLOW-UP VISIT with DOCTOR || 95.00 - 150.00
- this is any follow-up visit in office or telemedicine for established patients that may vary in complexity from routine follow-up and preventative care visits to more complex visits due to a new problem or complication from a systemic disease
- PHYSICIAN HOUSE CALL || starting at 150.00
- available for specific follow-up care; exclusive for established patients only; must be scheduled in advance
- ON-SITE DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHS (XRAYS) SERIES || based on number of views
- Ankle or Foot, 2 views, each side || 50.00
- Ankle or Foot, 3 views, each side || 75.00
COMMON PROCEDURES *this is NOT a complete list of services
- TOENAIL REMOVAL (non-permanent), each || 150.00
- INJECTION, nerve, each || 100.00
- INJECTION, steroid, each || 150.00
- INCISION & DRAINAGE (I&D), simple || 150.00
- INCISION & DRAINAGE (I&D) complicated || 300.00
- NEUROLYTIC SCLEROSING THERAPY, series includes 5 separate treatments || 750.00
- CASTING - UNNA BOOT, for compression or immobilization, each || 50.00
- CASTING - FIBERGLASS, for immobilization, each || 75.00
- STRAPPING/TAPING, foot or ankle, single limb || 50.00
ORTHOTICS & SHOES
- SHOE EVALUATION, including minior adjustments || 25.00
- ORTHOTICS, heat molded to patient foot, pair || 150.00
- ORTHOTICS, casting by 3-D digital mapping, pair || 500.00
SURGERIES - can be performed in our office surgical suite, outpatient ambulatory surgery center or in the hospital. We can offer all-in-one package pricing that includes all the fees related to your surgery which can include the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon's fee, radiographs as well as uncomplicated post-operative care visits through 90 days. *If you plan to file any portion of your surgery to insurance, the all-in-one package price may not apply.
CLICK HERE for a list of surgical procedures and specifics regarding scheduling surgery with our office.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE CHOICES ON WHO YOU ENTRUST WITH YOUR FOOT CARE.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU QUALITY PODIATRIC MEDICAL CARE.
At your first visit, we ask that you bring the following:
Photo ID (eg. License or Military ID)
List of Current Medications & Pharmacy Preference
Name of Primary Care Physician/Referring Physician
Any previous diagnostic tests and reports (eg. labs, xrays, MRI, CT, NCV, Ultrasound)
Any previous orthotic devices that have been prescribed
PATIENT FORMS CAN BE COMPLETED ONLINE
AND WILL BE FORWARDED DIRECTLY TO
OUR OFFICE (option to print is also available)
this includes three forms to complete and sign
this is a required form for all Medicare patients
this is to forward records to our office
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
All patients receive a summary of the Notice of Privacy Practices. If you would like to review the entire document, please click on the link below.
Most patients are pleasantly surprised to find out how affordable quality medical care can be when you take out the distraction by most third party insurance requirements and regulations. By keeping things simple, our staff is able to focus on you by giving you the time and delivering the individualized care that our patients need and expect from their doctors.
All patients will be requested to acknowledge understanding of our financial policy on their initial visit. Payment is expected at the time services are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment plans are available. For your convenience, our office accepts cash, check, debit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
FOR OUR PATIENTS WITH MEDICARE
Stop by our office to find a variety of foot related items including accommodative felt, poron and gel pads, DaniProTM Nail Polish and products by MarlinzTM, PodiatreeTM and Clinical Therapeutic SolutionsTM. We are an authorized distributor for BiofreezeTM
* PLEASE CALL FOR THE MOST UPDATED PRICES / SUBJECT TO CHANGE